Thursday, December 6, 2007

My 1st post on my blog...yay!

Okay..here i am...
I had been wanting to write a blog since the longest time,but then again u know its like one of those things you always want to do,but they just dont happen.So since lectures got cancelled today,and when i got some time, i seized the oppurtunity to make myself some digital space!
Its been almost 2 years since the much hyped MBA began and sadly its almost over...like they say all good things come to an end...its shatteringly true.Finally when i began to enjoy every moment of this experience i realised its almost over.And now we have reached placement time...that time of the year when no one cares who you are and whether your a friend.We all conform to the stupidity and become strangers in that mad fight for..........a Job!!!
So thats the scene right now...the atmospheres tense....do not know where i will land and what my future holds in store for me...but what the heck....as khaled hosseni said in his brilliant book,The kite runner "zendagi migzara"meaning life goes on.......I too will...
Zendagi migzara
:)

No comments: